HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OUT OF CLASS AND TEACHING TIME
Some people are naturally talented to just sit in class absorb all the information and in parrot fashion be able to repeat everything when it comes to the exam however some of us can sit in class and not even be able to memorise half of what was said. Ever been in such a situation. I sure have.
The first is tip is to familiarise yourself with the information both before and after each lesson you attend whether this at lunch, when your doing your homework or just before bed. Firstly before class what you can do is:
- Read, you can read your notes form class or if you have a timetable of each lesson or just remember what your teacher said they were going to cover you could try familiarising your self with the information before it is taught to you
- Prepare any questions, If you do understand it you could maybe prepare some questions that you may ask your teacher.
Secondly once you in class the way you could make sure that you are making the most out of the time you have being taught is:
- Try to engage in the lesson, Make sure you are aware of what is going on ignoring or eliminating any distractions
- Take part, Be confident enough to know ask questions or if you are shy just wait till the end to query anything or send them an email!
After class you can possible spend around 20 to 30 minutes to:
- Review everything, You could just read over the information a couple of times to make sure you now are quite familiar with the content
- Now you can even make some notes in advance to help you or soem quiz revision cards that you could test yourself on weekly
That's all for today hoped this helped!