Saturday 12 August 2017

AVON CLEARSKIN BLACKHEAD ELIMINATING DEEP TREATMENT MASK REVIEW

Hey all so today i am writing a review and to be honest i found this one a little difficult. I am reviewing a black head product and that as well Avon. Avon skincare products i do feel are really underestimated but here's to a low end mask on clearing blackheads.
A bit about the mask itself:
  • Lifts out dirt and excess oil on skin 
  • Helps stop blackheads
  • Deep clean of the skin
What i liked about the mask ?
The mask itself is a clay mask and you need to wash it off rather than a peel of mask. At the fist use i washed my face and noticed no big difference at all in fact i thought it did not make a difference at all. However i then used it again a second time in the same week after a coupe of uses i did notice that the mask was helping lifting dirt and excess oil o my skin however the blackheads remained on my nose. 
  • cleaned my skin well 
  • removed excess oil and left my skin feeling soft
  • my skin was clear of blackheads for longer than before the use of the clay mask
  • dries fairly quickly 
  • subtle smell
  • the cost :)
What i disliked about the mask ?
  • did not remove blackheads required a few uses for full effect on my skin 
Overall i still use the product as part of my weekly routine, it is not a product i expect instant blackhead removal from but i have noticed it's effectiveness in preventing blackheads on areas like my nose. I would rate it a 4/5.

...NafReviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO SAVE MONEY DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON

So its that time of year again! You know it - managing money can be tough. Your out and about and everything is Christmas themed, really cut...

Simple Products