Today I will be reviewing the BOTANY hand treatment lotion orange blossom. I initially received this hand lotion in a gift set. However have to say it is one of a kind.
Now about the product itself it is quite a light lotion and was easily spread around the palm of my hand, however I did find that it was greasy upon application for a little while.
I used the product itself for around 2 weeks to judge its effectiveness and found that areas of my skin had become more moist and less crackled. There was not a dramatic change of how I would have wished to use as that is what I am on the search for however it was worthwhile and did the job.
What I liked about the hand lotion ?
- The biggest factor was the scent as I feel that scent is a big thing that value, and I did find that this lotion was one where you didn't really have to wear a perfume as the scent is the lotion is powerful.
- It had a soft feather like texture upon applying.
- It spread quickly upon both palms.
- The packaging was great (very cute) I feel it was more suitable than a bottle and very easy to apply.
The downsides of the product ?
- When applying the lotion it remained on my hand and left them quite greasy.
Therefore overall it was an effective lotion and kept my skin hydrated over the two weeks however I found myself hesitating to put it on during the day where I needed it due to how greasy it was and more often applying it just once in the morning and evening. So I find myself still on the search for a good lotion.