Saturday 18 November 2017

WAYS TO BE MORE OF A MORNING PERSON

Being a morning person eek! Is it possible? Can you do it? Can I? and is there even such a thing?

Personally over the last year my sleeping patterns have been everywhere but the sound of being able to wake up energised at 6 am everyday just sounds great and organised. Now that it's dark it's just making me much worse or shall i say lazy :( OOPSIE

But I am ready I have been trying a range of ways to help me be much more of a morning person, So here goes to ways I have been more of a morning person.

Get ready the night before, yes that's right get ready for the day ahead haha :) Whether you work from home or commute to work a little prep always saves some time and boosts motivation for the day ahead I found.

Get some rest an early night can get you energised and motivated to begin the day early as well as improving your mood. Yes with plenty of rest i found I was much happier during the day.

Get up - as hard as it may sound stop snoozing and get up when your alarm goes off. You could try leaving your alarm away from you making you have to get up however if your like me and you just would not do that then it means you just have to do it GET UP! :) once you do it a few times I found I kept it up.

And i just want to leave with explaining that sometimes its just not possible yes you can have lazy days, good days or maybe its just not possible for you but small changes and gradual steps it can take you a long way. Don't begin with getting up a full hour early but begin with a minute as crazy as that may sound and daily increase the amount to 5 or 10 minutes. Good luck give it a try and let me know how you get on.

...NafReviews...


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO SAVE MONEY DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON

So its that time of year again! You know it - managing money can be tough. Your out and about and everything is Christmas themed, really cut...

Simple Products